The ground cover is in place, everywhere! To top things off I also added some telegraph poles. These are poles I salvaged from earlier layouts, both from my old Tap Creek layout and the previous incarnation of the Tehachapi.

The old poles had varying number of cross-arms – some had four, some had three and some had two. On this layout I wanted all of them to have the same number of cross-arms, since they will all be along the same stretch of track. I settled for two arms on each pole, as in the banner photo on the top of this page. So I removed some arms from some of the poles, and mounted them on some new poles instead, ending up with a fair amount of two-arm poles.

Here are some photos. Click on a photo to see a larger version.