I did some detailing today, installing a few trackside electrical boxes. I used a kit from BLMA containing two etched metal electrical boxes.

I also reused another, somewhat larger, box from the previous layout. I assembled the BLMA boxes using CA and some Kristal Klear, and removed the painting from the old one. That one was already mounted on a concrete slab made from plaster, but the other two got new styrene foundations.

Then I painted all three of them using a light gray paint. The styrene foundations got some tan color as well. Here is one of the smaller boxes installed on the layout.

A view from above tunnel #15 showing the larger box as well.